Feclab Dog & Cat Lungworm Test
All kits contain a prepaid return postage
Our Lungworm test includes all you need to screen for the following in cats or dogs:
- Canine Lungworm
- Fox Lungworm
- Hedghog Lungworm
- Capillaria Aerophilus
- Aelurostrongylus Abstrusus
A Fecal egg count is a snap shot of a specific moment in time. The test detects eggs of mature parasites that live inside the body and pass their eggs to the outside by shedding them into the dogs stool’s. It is possible that at the time of testing the parasites are too young to produce eggs, if no eggs are being shed the infection cannot be detected. There is also a possibility the eggs are In such small numbers at the time of testing they would be undetectable Thus showing a negative result.
The above is extremely rare but we would like to point out the possibilities.
Taking Your samples:
Who are Feclab
Lungworm: 3 Samples (3 x pots) 1 sample to be taken each day, for three consecutive days.
Samples can be taken from any time of the day (ideally the first stool of the day).
If collecting over three days for lungworm please place samples somewhere cool (they do not need to go in your fridge).
- Place your sample/s in the sample pot/s provided, using the glove/s.
- Place sample pot/s in to the leak-proof bag (clear bag) & seal. *Please write your dogs name on the bag*
- Place your sample/s (now in leak-proof bag) in to the box, along with your (completed) information leaflet and close the lid.
- Place the security seal (as per label on the box) to seal.
- Then simply pop it in a standard letter box
All Feclab kits contain a 1st Class, Prepaid returns envelope (excluding the Giardia Rapid Antigen Home test kit).Kits can be posted in a standard letterbox, saving you the trip to a post office.