Kanex for dogs 150g
Kanex contains a sustainably harvested red Irish seaweed Palmaria palmata and ground EU organic Pumpkin seeds.
Traditionally Palmaria palmata (Dulse), a red Irish seaweed, has been used as an anti-helminthic, due to the high levels of kainic acid it contains and studies* show pumpkin seeds are also an effective anti-helminthic, often proving to be as effective as Panacur (contains Fenbendazole), the most common chemical anti-helminthic used in pets.
- Contains kainic acid and cucurbitacin, two natural compounds with potent anti-helminthic compounds (Helminths are worm-like parasites)
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
Start with a small amount and increase to the recommended amount.
Please note: Not recommended for animals undergoing treatment for hyperthyroidism.
Kanex is not intended for use against lungworms.
Recommended Daily Dosage
Each tub contains a 2g scoop for easy measurment
- Small Dogs >10kg - 1/2 scoop
- Medium Dogs 10-20kg- 3/4 Scoop
- Large Dogs +20kg - 1 scoop